Whether its for yourself, a gift for a loved one or a friend our canvases will impress friends and family at a fraction of the cost. We can also do alterations to your photo, colour changes, scratch or date stamp removal. You name it we can do it! Just send us your photo or contact us if you would like us to design something.
We have a selection of techniques used for the canvas edges. These are great if you don’t want to use part of the photo to fill the edges. The options we have are:
Canvas Edge Options:
- Gallery wrap (Traditional method but not always the best. The edge of your image will be wrapped around the frame to form the edge of your canvas. When selecting the wrap edge option please be aware that this means we will use part of your actual image to cover the sides. If your photo has important elements near the edges we recommend you select a different edge option.)
- Colour grab (A coloured edge will be added and wrapped around the frame. We will select a complimentary mid tone from your image to use as the edges.)
- Mirror edge (This is a popular method. We will mirror your image around the edge of the frame. This works well if you don’t want to lose any of the image but still want that wrapped edge look.)
- Blur edge (The very edge of your image is extruded out and then softly blurred. This works really well if you don’t want to lose any of the image and want the colour from the front of the canvas matched all the way around.)
- Black or White edge (This can be a great way of creating a clean look. Black or white depending on your preference will be used for the edges of your canvas. This is a great option for those professional white or black background photos.)
- 100% Bright white cotton canvas to achieve the best colour results.
- Solid pine frames complete with D-rings for hanging.
- Printed using the best Epson printers on the market.
- Using Pigment ink to make your canvas fade resistant for a lifetime.
- Dispatched within 2 working days.
To order simply choose your canvas size and fill out the details to the right of the page and click on the “add to cart” button. Finalize payment and then just sit back and wait for your canvas to arrive. If any problems arise we will contact you.